Day/date : Thursday, 10 July 2014
Place : Office of Tourism Department, Badung Regency, Bali
Time : 13.30 – 14.45 WITA
Representatives of Tourism Department, Badung Regency:
- Mr. Cokorda Raka Darmawan (Head of Tourism Department, Badung Regency)
- Mrs. Helina (Secretary)
- Mr. Suardana (Division of Tourism Facilities)
- Mrs. Ni Wayan Kristiani (Division of Promotion)
- Mr. Made Suastika (Division of Object of Attraction)
Representative of BWA :
- Mr. Christian Setiabudi, SE, MBA (Advisor)
- Mr. Deden Saefulloh, SE, MM (Chairman of BWA)
- Mr. Edwin (Member of Catering Division)
- Ms. Niken Wisnu Kumala Dewi (Member of Photo &Video Division)
- Sariani (Administration staff of BWA)
- Department of Tourism, Badung Regency suggests :
- It is suggested that Wedding Organizer, regarding to its permit, should be included to the promotor business, and shall emphasize its scope of business.
- Independent/ private business such as MC, Make Up Artist, and Band would be urged to get a business-proper certificate.
- Any wedding event should have permit in prior, particularly for its place and facilities (legalized Villa or Hotel).
- It is a must that each company joined in BWA is legal, as BWA is a legal association and established by the government, yet private/ independent business as the exception
- In order to get the permit, the applicant could submit the document to Badan Pelayanan Perizinan Terpadu (BPPT), then to be submitted to Tourism Department