Meeting with Majelis Utama Desa Pekraman (MUDP)
Meeting date : Friday , Mei 9th 2014
Place : MUDP Office Renon, Denpasar
MUDP Representative :
- Bapak Nurjaya
- Bapak Ketut Mandra
Bali Wedding Association Representative :
- Christian Setiabudi SE, MBA (Adviser)
- Dra. Diah Rini Wisnuyatie (Adviser)
- Deden Saefulloh, SE, MM (Chairman)
- I Made Dharma, Amd, Par (Secretary)
- Lukas Bundiyanto SE, Spd (Public Relation)
- I Gusti Ayu Sumanishari (Florist Division)
- Chandra Wiguna (Photo and Video Division)
- Nyoman Ayunanda Mahartaning. SE (Secretary)
Prime Council Pekraman Village (PCPV) or Majelis Utama Desa Pekraman (MUDP) was established on February 27, 2004, contains all 1488 pekraman villages in Bali. Motivated by many changes in Bali in terms of socially, economically, etc. which sometimes lead to social friction in the community.
MUDP assist the government in solving problems that arise in the community, especially with regard to indigenous issues are not regulated in the Civil or Criminal Law.
what we talk about:
– Mr Nurjaya suggest to become a member of BWA, must have a legal basis, examples PHRI (Hotel and Restaurant Association) whose members have a business license either, CV, PT, etc. As well as with members of the BWA.
– For question about enterance or event fee (banjar fee) should be related parties (eg event organizer) negotiate directly with the local Banjar. Since each row in Bali have autonomy rights (the right to set their own household). Banjar reserves the right to make rules for the area, respectively. However MUDP will provide input to the village wise pekraman to determine the price of Banjar fee / enterance fee.